Hard Reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW V2 Viper S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper S?
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When you see Boot Mode on the screen you should let go of all buttons.
- In this menu “Recovery” by using Volume Up and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose “yes” and press the Power button once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW V2 Viper S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW V2 Viper S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.