Hard Reset ALLVIEW V1 Viper S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW V1 Viper S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW V1 Viper S?
- Power off your mobile with Power key.
- Hold down Volume Up + Power key together.
- Boot Mode should appear on the screen.
- Using Volume Up to select and Volume Down to confirm, select Recovery Mode.
- The device should enter to Recovery Mode.
- Using Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate, select your language and confirm with Power key.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Choose “Yes–delete all user data”.
- To leave select “reboot system now”.
- Success! You have just completed hard reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW V1 Viper S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW V1 Viper S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.