Hard Reset ALLVIEW Soul X5 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW Soul X5 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW Soul X5 Pro?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW Soul X5 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW Soul X5 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.