Hard Reset ALLVIEW Soul X5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW Soul X5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW Soul X5?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now select “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- After that choose “Yes–delete all user data” from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW Soul X5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW Soul X5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.