Hard Reset ALLVIEW P9 Life. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P9 Life. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P9 Life?
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Now choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this menu choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select “Yes–delete all user data” and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P9 Life Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P9 Life device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.