Hard Reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P9 Energy S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy S?
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- If Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this menu select “Recovery”. Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- Press Volume Up + Power button when you see Android Robot on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to select “Yes–delete all user data” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select “reboot system now” and accept it with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P9 Energy S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P9 Energy S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.