Hard Reset ALLVIEW P8 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P8 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P8 Pro?
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot image press Volume Up and Power buttons again.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data” by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by usnig the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P8 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P8 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.