Hard Reset ALLVIEW P7 Lite. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P7 Lite. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P7 Lite?
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button again.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step use Volume keys to choose “Yes–delete all user data” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P7 Lite Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P7 Lite device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.