Hard Reset ALLVIEW P10 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P10 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P10 Pro?
- Firstly, turn off ALLVIEW P10 Pro by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image shows up press Volume Up + Power key again.
- Now use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- Then choose “Yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job! During this process all your data will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P10 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P10 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.