Hard Reset ALLVIEW P10 Max. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW P10 Max. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW P10 Max?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select Yes from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! During this process all your data will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW P10 Max Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW P10 Max device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.