Hard Reset ALLVIEW A5 Ready. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW A5 Ready. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW A5 Ready?
- Turn off your device using Power button.
- After a while press and hold Volume Up + Power key.
- Use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and accept with Volume Down.
- Using Volume keys, highlight“wipe data/factory reset” option and accept with Power button.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”.
- To restart phone, select “reboot system now”.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW A5 Ready Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW A5 Ready device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.