Hard Reset ALLFORALL S78. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLFORALL S78. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLFORALL S78?
- In the beginning, download and install the HeroBand II application on your phone and you need to pair your ALLFORALL S78 watch with it.
- Now open the HeroBand II app on your phone.
- After that tap on Mine.
- Now select Device Management.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset.
- After that tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Great work! Now your ALLFORALL S78 should be restored to factory defaults.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLFORALL S78 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLFORALL S78 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.