Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE X. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLDOCUBE X. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE X?
- Performing the operation of Hard reset will require you to power off the tablet at the start using the Power key..
- Once the device has fully powered off, hold Volume Up + Power key together till you see the ALLDOCUBE logo.
- When the devices logo fades away, Recovery mode should show up on the screen. Now you will select “Wipe data/factory reset” using the volume keys and confirm the selection using the Power key.
- Continuing the process, choose “Yes” and wait for the phone to start the process.
- Moment later the tablet will start removing all personal data and it will take couple minutes for the process to finish.
- Well done! You have just finished Hard reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLDOCUBE X Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLDOCUBE X device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.