Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE M5XS. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLDOCUBE M5XS. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE M5XS?
- At first, switch off the mobile by pushing Power Rocker for a short while.
- After that, hold down Power Key and Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- You can let go of held buttons when the ALLDOCUBE Logo shows up.
- Afterward, press Power Button once in order to open Recovery Menu.
- Now from the list of options select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume Buttons to highlight and Power Key to accept that.
- To begin the factory reset on your tablet, select YES–delete all user data option by using same buttons as in the previous step.
- When the whole process ends, choose Reboot System Now and confirm by pressing Power Button.
- Well done, all of your personal data are deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLDOCUBE M5XS Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLDOCUBE M5XS device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.