Hard Reset ALLCALL S5500. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL S5500. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL S5500?
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image pops up hold down Volume Down + Power key and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL S5500 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL S5500 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.