Hard Reset ALLCALL S10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL S10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL S10?
- In the beginning, you need to turn off your device. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Volume Down button + Power button at the same time.
- When the ALLCALL logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- You should see the Recovery Menu on the screen. Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu.
- Next, select Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now scroll down and highlight Yes, then press the Power button to confirm.
- Then select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Outstanding work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL S10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL S10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.