Hard Reset ALLCALL Rio S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL Rio S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL Rio S?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ALLCALL logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL Rio S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL Rio S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.