Hard Reset ALLCALL Rio. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL Rio. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL Rio?
- Turn off the ALLCALL RIO by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, press and hold simulatiously the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Power for a few seconds.
- You ought to release both keys as soon as the ALLCALL logo shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” by using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the XIAOLAJIAO Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL Rio Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL Rio device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.