Hard Reset ALLCALL Mix2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL Mix2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL Mix2?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the ALLCALL logo appears release all buttons.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL Mix2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL Mix2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.