Hard Reset ALLCALL Atom. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLCALL Atom. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLCALL Atom?
- At first start holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the ALLCALL logo pops up.
- If the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and confirm by using the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLCALL Atom Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLCALL Atom device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.