Hard Reset ALIGATOR S5050. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALIGATOR S5050. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALIGATOR S5050?
- At the very beginning, you need to hold the Power key to turn off your device.
- Then you have to press the Power button and Volume up together.
- After that, when android robot shows up, hold down the Power button and short press Volume Up.
- Then using Volume Down to move and Power key to confirm, choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Now, select yes – delete all user data, and confirm it.
- At last, press the Power key to Reboot system now.
- Nice! Your phone is just like new now!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALIGATOR S5050 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALIGATOR S5050 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.