Hard Reset ALIGATOR S5000 Duo. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALIGATOR S5000 Duo. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALIGATOR S5000 Duo?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your ALIGATOR S5000 Duo you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding Power Key for a short while.
- Wait for your device to turn off, and then hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When Android icon is displayed on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume Keys to navigate through and Power Key to select options.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confrim whole operation.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- After that, your ALIGATOR S5000 Duo will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALIGATOR S5000 Duo Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALIGATOR S5000 Duo device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.