Hard Reset ALIGATOR S4000 Duo. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALIGATOR S4000 Duo. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALIGATOR S4000 Duo?
- First of all, if you want to go to the Recovery Mode, you will have to press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button until your screen lightens up and then release it and press the Volume Down key. Hold it down until the Recovery Mode appears on your screen.
- There, using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose the option you need. This way, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, select the Yes — delete all user data option and wait until the operation is performed.
- At last, go to the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! You’ve learned the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALIGATOR S4000 Duo Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALIGATOR S4000 Duo device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.