Hard Reset ALIGATOR RX700 eXtremo. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALIGATOR RX700 eXtremo. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALIGATOR RX700 eXtremo?
- The first thing to do is to turn the device off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power off option on the screen.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button together.
- When the Android logo with the “No command” written under it appears on the screen, you can release both buttons. Then hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Now you should see the Recovery Mode on your screen. To move through the menu use the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Then move down to Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now scroll down to Yes and press the Power button again. Wait until the process is complete.
- Finally, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALIGATOR RX700 eXtremo Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALIGATOR RX700 eXtremo device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.