Hard Reset ALIGATOR A290. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALIGATOR A290. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALIGATOR A290?
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step from the Home Screen go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Then find and tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- Afterwards choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Great job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALIGATOR A290 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALIGATOR A290 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.