Hard Reset ALCOR Comet Q789L. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCOR Comet Q789L. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCOR Comet Q789L?
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power button.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the menu on the screen.
- After that choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Click “Yes–delete all user data” when asked to confirm.
- Excellent! You have been made hard reset operation succesfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCOR Comet Q789L Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCOR Comet Q789L device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.