Hard Reset ALCATEL U3 2018. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL U3 2018. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL U3 2018?
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Then choose “English” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose “Yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL U3 2018 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL U3 2018 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.