Hard Reset ALCATEL Tetra. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Tetra. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Tetra?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- In this mode select “English”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select “Yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Tetra Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Tetra device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.