Hard Reset ALCATEL Raven LTE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Raven LTE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Raven LTE?
- If you want to achieve the Hard reset on your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- Once the device powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the ALCATEL logo.
- Momentarily, you will see the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Afterwards, select Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- Now your phone will begin to remove all personal data and when it’s finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Raven LTE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Raven LTE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.