Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi Unite A466BG. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Pixi Unite A466BG. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi Unite A466BG?
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the ALCATEL logo on the screen.
- From the following menu you can choose desired language.
- In the next step choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Pixi Unite A466BG Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Pixi Unite A466BG device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.