Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045X. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045X. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045X?
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Well done! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045X Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045X device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.