Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010?
- At the very beginning switich off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this menu select “Recovery” by using Volume Up and press Power key to confirm that.
- From this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select “Yes–delete all user data” and press the Power key once.
- At last choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.