Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5)?
- To start, Power off the device by holding the Power button till you have the option to power off the device.
- Once the device is off, hold Power button and Volume up together till you see Alcatel logo.
- In Boot mode using volume keys to navigate, select Recovery and confirm with Power button.
- From the new menu select Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm with power button.
- Once more confirm the decision selecting the Yes option and confirming it with the Power button.
- When the phone is finished it will restart and you will have successfully completed the Factory reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.