Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G?
- To reset your ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G, start by holding Power button.
- From the following options on your screen choose Power Off and press OK.
- Then hold Volume Up + Power button for a bit to enter the Boot Mode.
- When you’re in the Boot Mode navigate by pressing Volume Up to Recovery Mode, then press Volume Down to confirm it.
- In the next screen you can navigate using Volume keys and operate by pressing Power button, select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Then select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- When wipe completed, just tap Power Button once again and select “reboot system now”, your device will be restarted, this will take a few minutes.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (7) 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.