Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (10). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (10). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (10)?
- Start by switching off the tablet by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Next, scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode menu appears again select “reboot system now” to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (10) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL OneTouch Pixi 3 (10) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.