Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash?
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to sroll to option “wipe data/factory reset”, and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “Yes” from the menu, and confirm it with Power key.
- Now accept option “reboot system now” using Power key.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL OneTouch Flash Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL OneTouch Flash device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.