Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD?
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In order to enter the Android System Recovery, press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- Next, select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.