Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core?
- First you have to turn your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When device is off hold Power Key + Volume Up to enter Boot Mode.
- In the Boot Mode select Recovery Mode using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to select.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode choose option “wipe data/factory reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to confirm.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- When all data is wiped, just tap Power Key once again to choose “reboot system now”.
- Congratulations, you just performed Hard Reset on your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.