Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20?
- To perform Hard Reset, press and hold down the Power button for a while until you can see the Power menu and then tap on the Power off option.
- When the screen goes off, press and hold the Power key and the Menu key and the Main interface key for a while until you can see the Android image.
- Once you can see it, press and hold the Power button together with the Menu key, Main interface button and the Volume Up key together to skip the image.
- After that, when the Recovery Mode appears, use the Volume keys to scroll there and the Power button to choose. There you will have to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Next, go to the Yes — clear all user data option to confirm your choice.
- After the operation is performed, press the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Good job! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset on your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH T20 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.