Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop 10 EMEA LTE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL One Touch Pop 10 EMEA LTE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop 10 EMEA LTE?
- Start by switching off the device, by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Alcatel logo appears on the screen.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select “English” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select “reboot system now” by using the Power rocker.
- Congratulations. You have just performed the hard rest operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL One Touch Pop 10 EMEA LTE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL One Touch Pop 10 EMEA LTE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.