Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi?
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see the Recovery Mode menu.
- From menu on your screen choose option “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option “Yes — delete all user data”, and confirm that.
- Now choose option “reboot system now”.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.