Hard Reset ALCATEL LX. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL LX. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL LX?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “English” and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose “Yes” and press the Power button to confirm that. During this process all your data will be removed.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation wiil be finished for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL LX Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL LX device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.