Hard Reset ALCATEL Avalon V. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL Avalon V. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL Avalon V?
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the ALCATEL logo shows up.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode choose English by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then you should chooose yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! Your files were removed from your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL Avalon V Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL Avalon V device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.