Hard Reset ALCATEL A5 LED. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL A5 LED. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL A5 LED?
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a while to turn off the ALCATEL A5 LED.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- The Recovery Mode should appears on the screen.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select “reboot system now” by using the Power rocker.
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the ALCATEL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! Now you can activate your smartphone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL A5 LED Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL A5 LED device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.