Hard Reset ALCATEL A2 XL. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL A2 XL. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL A2 XL?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if the ALCATEL logo appears.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Before you open Recovery Mode you need choose language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Excellent! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL A2 XL Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL A2 XL device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.