Hard Reset ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALCATEL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select “Yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 9015W OneTouch Pop 7 LTE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.