Hard Reset ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi?
- At the very beginning power on the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.