Hard Reset ALCATEL 3V 2019. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 3V 2019. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 3V 2019?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the ALCATEL logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose “English” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset” from the home screen and press the Power button.
- In this mode choose “Yes” and click the Power key once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finishedo for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 3V 2019 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 3V 2019 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.