Hard Reset ALCATEL 3T 10 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 3T 10 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 3T 10 4G?
- First turn off your device by pressing and holding Power button for a while.
- When the device is turned off press and hold Volume up button and Power button.
- From the menu choose Recovery mode. Use Volume up button to navigate and Volume down button to select.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
- Confirm operation by selecting Yes.
- To exit Recovery mode select Reboot system now.
- Your ALCATEL 3T 10 4G is now restored to factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 3T 10 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 3T 10 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.