Hard Reset ALCATEL 1X (2019). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 1X (2019). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 1X (2019)?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- In this mode select “English”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu and click the Power key.
- Now select “Yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your files on your smartphone were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 1X (2019) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 1X (2019) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.